Monday, October 17, 2011

Requests from friends.

At the request of friends, I'll also be cross posting to this blog while I am traveling (when possible). Here's hoping it goes off easily?

Right now I am wandering about California, hanging out with friends and gathering the last bits and bobbles I will need for Asia. Still working on shoes, hmmm..

At the begining of next month I'll be heading of North, with a brief stop in Portland to see peeps, I'll continue on to Seattle for the time remaining till liftoff. My flight leaves for Bangkok on the 17th, depositing me 20 numbing hrs later on the 18th. I'll have a day to get acclimatized (somewhat) then the tour starts the 19th. With the current flooding, I am not 100 percent sure how the tour might have to change, but I am sure it will be amazing no matter where we go! Everyone keep good thoughts that the flooding goes down and spares Bangkok. (for reasons OTHER than me)

Oh, I am getting sooo excited!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to be your very first comment. What a beautiful theme you've chosen!

    From your biggest blogging fan,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete