Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Getting ready, and purchasing toys

Well I officially have less than a month before I fly out now! 

I have been working on learning more about the countries I am going to visit and trying to figure out what to pack for hot humid weather. 
Wheee, fun, I am so gonna die of heat stroke! 

Yesterday I went and bought my new toys (Gateway netbook and a Sony e-reader) so I can survive if I settle down anywhere for any length of time. So far they have both been fun to play with, still need to set settings and transfer files and such. 

This week I am mostly hanging out in the South Bay, then next week will be back up in Sonoma County getting ready to go. I am guessing I'll head up to Portland/Seattle around the 2-5th of November. :) Let me know if you want to see me before I head out!

Oh, I am sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment