Saturday, January 26, 2013

A mini travel trip to California

Hey all, 

I have been in California for the last few weeks working a contract Payroll job. It's almost done, and before I have to dash back up to Seattle to finish prep for the Northwest Flower & Garden show that mom and I are participating in Feb 20th-24th!! Jewelry, Books and also PRINTS this time! It's gonna be an adventure.

I'll have a few days to visit with friends in cali.. 

Any East/South Bay.. or SF peeps want to see me? I'll probably be in the area Wed (1/30) or Thursday(1/31) through Saturday (2/2).. and I still have some evening's free for my Sonoma county peeps if you haven't seen me yet. :)

Hope you are all having a mild winter! More exciting travel stuff at some point, but it might be a while. :)

-Lila 

1 comment: