Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mini travel update plus FWD: TURN LEFT TRIPS

Hey All, 

Boosting the signal for a new travel company. This is a wonderful woman I met while wandering through Thailand last winter. She's pretty awesome, and these trips should be tons of fun. For all you, "I wish I could go travel like you do" people on my list here. :) Well, go have at it! (see below)

For a quick update on me, I am pretty settled in the Seattle area for now, it's pretty and I have been meeting a ton of nice people. I won't be going to Burning Man this year (lack of ticket mostly, but also lack of funds) and I'll probably be lying (somewhat) low on the travel scape till next year. I am going on a road trip to California on Friday for 2 weeks, so not NO traveling, just no out of country trips till I can pay the CC's off again and save up some money.

Thinking possibly another big trip next summer, since most of the rest of my desired destinations are either in the far north (russia/china) or in the Southern Hemisphere, Africa/India/South America/Australia/NZ and as you know, I try to avoid it being too hot!

Hope you are all doing fantastically. 
-Lila

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: elaine lalonde <elainelalonde@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Subject: Fw: Finally .... TURN LEFT TRIPS

Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 11:44 AM

Dear All,
 
Some of you I know well, some of you I met while traveling.  All of you are women who came to mind when I was designing my new business venture.  Last winter I spend 4.5 months in Southeast Asia and had the time of my life - and laid the groundwork for TURN LEFT TRIPS.
 
It's been a couple busy months since I returned from Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam...and I hit the ground running!  I had 10 days catching up with my precious grandchildren before I left for 2 weeks on St. John, USVI with my youngest daughter.  Somewhere inbetween there, I was hit by a car running a red light and my vehicle was totalled!  One bruise, and many days of car-hunting later, I bought a 2000 toyota Solara which I love.
 
Now that the dust has settled I have prepared all my documentation to finally launch my new business:  TURN LEFT TRIPS!  I will run 5 trips this fall/winter - all for women only.  Next year I hope to expand my itineraries to include men as singles, other couples, families, etc.
 
Please read the attachments and forward them to anyone you know who might be interested in joining me. 
 
I have detailed itineraries for each of the 5 trips but I will not include them with this mailing.  If you have interest in a specific trip, please email me at turnlefttrips@gmail.com and I will then forward you the particulars.
 
I would also be interested in any comments you wish to make.

'May health be your constant companion' - Lyle MacWilliam

Elaine Lalonde
TURN LEFT TRIPS
760-717-7308

No comments:

Post a Comment